1. complain about
2. convey/express one’s dissatisfaction
3. put up with/bear
4. be content/satisfied with
5. poor service
6. take measures
7. deal with/solve the problem
8. prevent…from happening
9. investigate/look into the matter/incident
10. in a rude manner
11. make an apology to…/apologize to…
12. out of one’s expectation
13. needless to say
14. as soon as possible
15. bear sth. in mind
1. I am writing to complain about…
2. I have been content/satisfied with your service for years but I am writing to express my dissatisfaction about…
3. There are some main reasons why I am not content with… . At first, … What’s worse, … Eventually, …
4. I sincerely hope that/It is my sincere hope that you will look into/investigate the matter/incident seriously and proper measures should be taken to prevent such an incident happening again.
5. I would appreciate it very much if you could take measures to deal with/solve the problem as soon as possible.
My name is /I’m _____(自我介绍). I feel bad to trouble you but I am afraid that I have to make a complaint about ______(投诉的内容).
________（简述导致矛盾的事件）. I _____（表达本人曾做过的努力）. But_______（投诉原因一）. Besides, _____ (投诉原因二). To be frank, ______（客观的评论，以示诚恳）. To make up for it, I suggest ______ （表达本人期待的解决方案）. I sincerely hope you can better your service and that mistake won’t arise again in the future.
I am really annoyed about it. I believe you will take my complaints seriously. I am looking forward to your early reply.
I am Li Hua, one of your hotel’s customers. I am writing to complain about your unsatisfying service.
During my stay at your hotel from Jan 28 to 30, the service in your hotel left much to be desired. To begin with, I found my suitcase broken after they were carried to my room by one of your porters. Besides, water was leaking out of the toilet in the bathroom. Worse still, the noise from the bar downstairs went on so late into the night each night that I couldn’t get good rest. I’m disappointed with your service, and I hope you can better your service in case the same matter arises in the future.
I’m really annoyed about it. I believe you will take my complaints seriously. I am looking forward to your early reply.
I’m writing to express my dissatisfaction about the mobile phone of Dephone-S250 I bought in 20th Apr. 2015 at Teemall. Ten days before that, it didn’t ring or sent text messages. Then I took them to the seller, but was told that the model had been sold out and I had to wait at least three month for a new one. Later I went to the repairman. He said since it was a new model in China, it was impossibly to fix it without the right spare parts. I was so desperate on hear that. What can I wait that long? Therefore, I sincerely hope you can send to me a new one of same model. I would greatly appreciate it if you could take measures to solve the problem as soon as possible.
1. in→on, 具体的某一天用介词on。
2. before→after, 在多长时间之后用after。
3. sent→send, or并列的两个动词都采用原型结构。
4. them→it, 特指的买到手里的这一部手机。
6. impossibly→impossible, it is +adj to do sth.
7. hear→hearing, 介词后用动词的ving形式。
8. What→How, 如何用how。
9. send to→send，及物动词。
10. One of same→one of the same, 特指。
I am Li Hua, a frequent customer in your restaurant. I have been pleased with your excellent service for years but now I’m writing to express my dissatisfaction about the poor service of your waiters.
Last Saturday, I went to your restaurant to have lunch but I had an awful experience. When having beef noodles, I suddenly found there were two flies in them, which disgusted me a lot. So I asked the waiter to change another dish. Out of my expectation, he didn’t change it but said in a rude manner that he was too busy to solve the problem. Needless to say, such a way of treating customers is unacceptable.
It’s my sincere hope that you can investigate the matter seriously and make a formal apology to me.
I look forward to a better service next time.
注意：1. 词数100左右。2. 可以适当增加细节，以使行文连贯。