作为一位优秀的人民教师，有必要进行细致的教案准备工作，教案是保证教学取得成功、提高教学质量的基本条件。我们该怎么去写教案呢？以下是小编帮大家整理的《 Unit 4 At the zoo》小学一年级英语教案，欢迎阅读与收藏。
The first period
1.Teaching aims and demands:
1. Identify /point to picture/objects by listening to simple words
2. Understand simple instructions and act accordingly
3. Say simple words, phrases or sentences by looking at objectives, pictures actions
4. Use English to communicative with others when doing tasks
5.Use proper pronunciations and intonation
2. Teaching key point:
1. New words: elephant, lion, giraffe, monkey, panda grey, white, black
2. Sentence: Look at the elephant/lion/giraffe/monkey/panda.
3. Teaching difficult points:
To enable the Ss to say out the names of the animals freely and easily.
4. Teaching aids:
Transparency, pictures, word cards, paper clothes, headbands, toys
5. Teaching procedures:
Step 1. Organization
2. Warming-up exercises
"Sing a song with actions
Step 2. Revision
T: Excellent! You can sing and dance very well!
Look at this girl/boy. She/He can dance very well, too.
What's your name?
1. The teacher says “Look at the rabbit”. “Where is it?” Teacher takes out the cloth and says “Here it is.” “Look at the rabbit.” “What colour is it?" It’s white. It's a white rabbit. One pupil puts the word cards on the blackboard.
2. T: Is this a white rabbit? No, it's a black cat/dog. “black” (read-spell)(whole class -individual)The pupil puts the word card on the blackboard.
3. (Holding a picture of an elephant)
T: What's this? It's an elephant. Look at the elephant it's big. It's a big elephant. (Stick the picture to the grass. then show the word cards, ask to read, spell and stick the word cards)(Individual-groups)
4. What colour is the elephant? It's grey. (read and speak)
Follow to read “Look at the grey elephant.” Repeat these four words in this way: Look at the rabbit, it's white. (black cat, grey elephant). Then review colours like: a green apple, a yellow lemon and so on.
T: Now, let's guess: It's fat. It's black and white. It can eat. What is it?
It's a panda. Look at this panda. (Stick the picture then read, spell and stick word card)(Whole class- individual)
T: What colour is it? It's black and white.
5. T: Listen, it's tall. It's brown and white. What is it? It's a giraffe. Look at the tall giraffe. (Stick the picture, read spell and stick the word card) What colour is it? It's brown and white. (Individual-group)
6. T: It's yellow. It's strong. It can run. It can jump. It can eat. A lion. Look at the lion. It’s yellow. (Stick the picture, read and spell, then stick the word card)(Whole class- individual)
Step 4. Practice
1. T: (point to a place) Look at the elephant .It can dance. Sorry, here is the elephant. Please talk about it.
Look at the screen and talk about the animals using the sentences such as:
Look at the elephant. It's a big elephant. It's grey.
a thin brown monkey a strong yellow lion
a fat white and black panda
a tall brown and white giraffe
2. Talk about the picture.
Give a picture to each group (four pupils in a group) and ask them to talk about it. The teacher does the example with some pupils. Then ask some groups to show their dialogues in class according to the transparency.
At the zoo
T: Now, I will bring you to a zoo. Come with me. Let's go. We are at the gate of the zoo now. The boy is saying: Welcome to Shenzhen zoo. What's in the zoo? There are many animals, birds, ducks, rabbits…Let's go. Can you see these animals? Do you know them?
Please stand up and tell us.
Step 5. Consolidation
1. Guessing games
To show some parts of the animals such as the feet, the tail and so on to ask the Ss to guess what it is?
(Have a race between four groups)
2. Act as an animal and give self-introduction
First the teacher does it once I’m a rabbit. I'm white. I can run. I can jump>I can sing "miao…"(with actions) then ask then ask the Ss to come up and put on the clothes to introduce himself or herself.
3. Let's chant:
Look at the elephant. Look at the panda.
Yellow or grey. Black and white.
Look at the lion. Look at the giraffe.
Step 6. Summary
1. To read the words together
2. Read the sentences with the words
3. Ask the Ss to stick the to the pictures on the grass.
Step 7. Homework
1. Read after the tape and recite the names of the animals and colours at home.
2. If possible, visit the zoo and take some photos of the animals on weekend, then introduce them to friends and parents in English.
Recording of the lesson
More to do: The pupils draw a picture of their favourite animal. They show their pictures to the group saying This is a /an… The more able pupils can also say It’s (color).
The second period
Teaching material: B say and act
Teaching aids: Toy animals
Key and difficult point: Make the student use the sentence "This is a…" It's… It's…
1. (Books closed) Show a toy animal (or picture) and say This
is a /an…It's (colour). Then compare it with another animal and describe it by saying It’s (adjective) and (adjective).
2. Hold one animal and put another animal on a desk or shelf. Walk away from the desk or shelf .Say "This is a/an…to introduce the animal you are holding. Point to the other animal and say "That's a …" Change the positions of the toys and repeat, making sure to say this for one you are holding and that for the one you are pointing to. Change the toys again. Give one to a pupil and encourage him/her to make the two sentences. Repeat with other animals and pupils to establish the concept of differentiating between “this” and “that".
3. Ask the more able students to make more sentences about the colour and size of the animal they are holding and the one they are pointing to.
1. (Books open) Show Transparency and play the pupil's Cassette. The pupils listen and follow in their books. Continue to play the cassette and ask the pupils to repeat the words after the beeps.
2. Help the pupils to complete the sentences in picture two. Ask pupils What's this? for the animal Pat is touching, and What's that? for the animal for which Tim is pointing. Ask the pupils to work in pair pairs to complete the conversation.
3. The pupils practice the conversation in all of the pictures.
Recording of the lesson
More to do: The pupils could use pictures of animals or the drawings they made in the previous More to do section to play a guessing game. Put the pictures on the board and make sentences about one animal without saying its name. Get the pupils to guess which animal you are describing.
The third period
1. Point to the characters in the pictures and read their speech bubbles as I read them.
2. Play the pupil's Book Cassette for the pupils and ask them to say the sentences after the cassette.
3. Ask the pupils to come up and play the roles of Cindy and her mother.
4. Ask the pupils to role play the story in pairs and read the characters’ speech bubbles.
5. Use Storycards to revise sequence and language of the story.
D Tick or cross.
Ask the pupils to read the story again. Read the words accompanying the pictures with the pupils. Demonstrate how to do the first one with the pupils as an example. Check the answers using Transparency.
Recite Part C.
The fourth period
E Say the sounds and the words.
1. Play the tape and ask the pupils to listen to the sounds and the words. Point out the spelling of these sounds.
2. Say the words slowly and clearly. Check that the pupils are saying the sounds correctly.
3. Point to the pictures and check that the pupils can say the words without my model.
4. Play the tape again. Ask the pupils to listen to the rhyme and point to the frog and the puppy. Then ask the pupils to circle them. Get the pupils to say the rhyme.
F Look and do
Ask the pupils to draw an animal, colour it and cut it out. Then get them to sit in a circle and introduce their own animal in English.
G Listen, write and sing.
Play the tape for the pupils to listen to the song. Point out the colour of each animal’s dress and each animal’s surname, e.g. Miss Black. Play the tape again and ask the pupils to write the correct surname in the blanks beside each animal. Play the song again asking the children to sing along.
The fifth period
Do Workbook exercises
Ask the pupils to look at the pictures, read and put ticks in the boxes for the correct sentences.
Ask the pupils to look at the pictures and listen to the Workbook Cassette. Then ask the pupils to colour the animals according to what they hear on the tape.
Ask the pupils to look at the pictures and listen to the Workbook Cassette. Then ask the pupils to match the pictures according to what they hear on the tape.
1. Ask the pupils look at the first part of the page and listen to the tape. They need to tick the correct pictures according to the words with the sounds they hear.
2. Ask the pupils to look at the second part of the page. Tell them to trace the letters in the model sentences for the first picture and fill in the blanks with correct letters for the second picture.
Notes of the lesson
1.Train the sentences by the pupils:
Look at ….
This is a ….
That is a ….
2.Acting in the masks by the pupils.
3. Fill in the words:
This is a ___. That is an ___. It’s a ___. It’s big/small.
【《 Unit 4 At the zoo》小学一年级英语教案】相关文章：